Udemy [Udemy] Volume Trading Analysis & Strangle Options (2 Course Bundle)

star-solidstar-solidstar-solidstar-solidstar-solid
Просмотры:
Ответы:
Премиум
27 Сен 2019
Голосов: 0
0.0 5 0 0 https://m3.megasliv.pro/threads/udemy-volume-trading-analysis-strangle-options-2-course-bundle.60884/
Автор: Udemy
Название: Volume Trading Analysis & Strangle Options (2 Course Bundle)

Screenshot_4.jpg

Hear why this is one of the TOP-NOTCH Financial Trading Course on Udemy:

Very fast respond and thoughtful instructor, let the stars talk

-Sukarto Jin To

TOP-NOTCH Instructor

I currently have 59 Courses on Udemy with 15350+ Minutes of Content (256 hours in total) with 30,000+ Satisfied Students enrolled. That’s 10 days+ of learning material

Course Details:

This is a 2 Course bundle which includes below mentioned Courses.

1. Volume Trading Analysis (Skills)
  2. Strangle Options Trading & Innovative Income Strategy

Please Note Volume Trading Analysis course is not related to Options.

Volume Trading Analysis Course.

Volume is one indicator that is most under-rated. It is under-rated as it shows the activities of institutional money flow and that is what the big player doesn't want you to see. Volume Trading is hidden from Retail investors.

In This Course I will discuss Volume Indicator to show how you can spot the bull trend before the rise and bear trap before the fall. Volume shows the complete history of the stock i.e how with the rise in volume, stock falls and with falling volume it rises.

In This course you will Learn Top Volume Indicator to understand when the Smart money is coming in or going out and in the process save your trading account. Volume is your Saviour and use it intelligently.

1. I will explain you basic concepts of Volume in easy way as if I am explaining to a 5 year old.
  2. I will explain how to enter and exit a Trade through Volume.
  3. I will explain how to avoid traps in Stock investment through Volume.
  4. I will explain complicated Volume tools to trade with confidence.

Strangle Options Trading Course

The Strangle Options Strategy income Strategy is one of the most popular trades of all Options Strategies, as it lets you buy or Hedge your holding and in turn reduce risks and give you an earning.

Strangle Options Trading Strategy is a Advance Strategy & a stable income generating strategy.

I will analyze the risks, set adjustment points, and discuss my tools for trading Strangle Option Trading strategy.

Whether you are a brand new investor, or veteran Options trader, this course will teach you the tools and a plan to reach your financial goals. I will reveal a Options trading strategy that is commonly used by Hedge Funds, Market Makers and Floor Traders.

I have even added my own secret tools for Trading Strangle Options Strategy, Which will make it a safe Strategy to trade and earn money.

1. I will explain you basic concepts of Options Trading in easy way as if I am explaining to a 5 year old.
  2. I will explain how to enter and exit a Strangle Options Trade.
  3. I will explain how to avoid traps in Strangle Options Trade.
  4. I will explain complicated tools to trade with confidence.

This course comes with guarantee that you can always apply for 100% Refund within 30 days.

Подробнее:
Для просмотра содержимого вам необходимо авторизоваться.

Скачать:

Сверху
Премиум-доступ
Премиум на месяц
450 ₽
Премиум навсегда
450 ₽